Translator englez roman
Translator roman englez
Translator englez roman
Scrieti textul in limba engleza
in casuta de mai jos si apasa butonul "traduceti" pentru a afla traducerea in limba romana
Ultimele cuvinte traduse:
- ›› the evolution of air humidity dependent by water temperature
- ›› the evolution of air humidity dependent to water temperature
- ›› experimental obtained values of air velocity
- ›› sleppy
- ›› Hi huneyMay i have your password
- ›› Conectati mai inatai iphone-ul si asiguratica ca este conectat cu itunes , dupa care asteptati intre 3-5 minute pana la inceperea procesului
- ›› Let the stress begin
- ›› not eted
- ›› Speed wash
- ›› Embrace yourself
- ›› Tune in to find out who will come on top in the pre-playoffs tournament! Don't miss the action. It's live on twitch.tv/wgleu
- ›› Word We"re all in the Same game. Just different Levels. Dealing with the same hell
- ›› See More Athena Pictures >
Athena was the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. She was the daughter of Zeus; her birth is unique in that she did not have a mother. Instead, she sprang full grown and clad in armour from Zeus' forehead.
She was fierce and brave in battle; however, she only took part in wars that defended the state and home from outside enemies. She was the patron of the city, handcraft, and agriculture. She invented the bridle, which permitted man to tame horses, the trumpet, the flute, the pot, the rake, the plow, the yoke, the ship, and the chariot. She was the embodiment of wisdom, reason, and purity. She was Zeus' favourite child and was allowed to use his weapons including his thunderbolt. Her holy tree was the olive tree and she was often symbolised as an owl.
She became the patron goddess of Athens after winning a contest against Poseidon by offering the olive tree to the Athenians. It is evident that Athena and Athens derive from the same root; Athens (or Athenae) is in plural form, because it represents the sisterhood of the goddess that existed there. Similarly, Athena was called Mykene in the city of Mycenae (also a plural after the respective siste
- ›› Athena appears in Greek mythology as the patron and helper of many heroes, including Odysseus, Jason, and Heracles. In Classical Greek myths, she never consorts with a lover, nor does she ever marry, earning the title Athena Parthenos (Athena the Virgin). A remnant of archaic myth depicts her as the adoptive mother of Erechtheus/Erichthonius through the foiled rape by Hephaestus. Other variants relate that Erichthonius, the serpent that accompanied Athena, was born to Gaia: when the rape failed, the semen landed on Gaia and impregnated her. After Erechthonius was born, Gaia gave him to Athena.
Though Athena is a goddess of war strategy, she disliked fighting without purpose and preferred to use wisdom to settle predicaments. The goddess only encouraged fighting for a reasonable cause or to resolve conflict. She emphasizes everyone to use intuitive wisdom rather than anger or violence. As patron of Athens she fought in the Trojan war on the side of the Achaeans.
- ›› Athena as the goddess of philosophy became an aspect of the cult in Classical Greece during the late 5th century BC. She is the patroness of various crafts, especially of weaving, as Athena Ergane, and was honored as such at festivals such as Chalceia. The metalwork of weapons also fell under her patronage. She led battles (Athena Promachos or the warrior maiden Athena Parthenos) as the disciplined, strategic side of war, in contrast to her brother Ares, the patron of violence, bloodlust and slaughter—"the raw force of war". Athena is the goddess of knowledge, purity, arts, crafts, learning, justice and wisdom. She represents intelligence, humility, consciousness, cosmic knowledge, creativity, education, enlightenment, the arts, eloquence and power. She stands for Truth, Justice, and Moral values. She plays a tough, clever and independent role. Not only was this version of Athena the opposite of Ares in combat, it was also the polar opposite of the serene earth goddess version of the deity, Athena Polias.
- ›› Athena is associated with Athens, a plural name, because it was the place where she presided over her sisterhood, the Athenai, in earliest times. Mycenae was the city where the Goddess was called Mykene, and Mycenae is named in the plural for the sisterhood of females who tended her there. At Thebes she was called Thebe, and the city again a plural, Thebae (or Thebes, where the ‘s’ is the plural formation). Similarly, at Athens she was called Athena, and the city Athenae (or Athens, again a plural).
- ›› Athena had a special relationship with Athens, as is shown by the etymological connection of the names of the goddess and the city. According to mythical lore, she competed with Poseidon and she won by creating the olive tree; the Athenians would accept her gift and name the city after her. In history, the citizens of Athens built a statue of Athena as a temple to the goddess, which had piercing eyes, a helmet on her head, attired with an aegis or cuirass, and an extremely long spear. It also had a crystal shield with the head of the Gorgon on it. A large snake accompanied her and she held Nike, the goddess of victory, in her hand.
- ›› There will be strong synergy with education in the Polytechnic University of Bucharest and not only as nanoscience and physical-chemistry are gaining wider visibility as graphene high quality development is also finding increasing applications in the field of sensing and optoelectronics, photovoltaics, and many other fields. It expected that work from the e-GTEX project will feature in university open days, science days and in regional initiatives to promote communication of science to society.
- ›› Drain
- ›› Drain
Despre Translator Englez Roman
Site-ul translator englez roman
este un site pus la dispozitie in mod gratuit catre toti utilizatorii sai pentru a realiza traduceri din limba engleza in limba romana.Cu un istoris de peste 500.000 de traduceri realizate si peste 300.000 de expresii si cuvinte in baza de date translator englez roman va ofera o varianta sigura si rapida de a afla exact traducerea cuvantului sau expresiei pe care o doriti tradusa.Site-ul este foarte usor de folosit,tot ceea ce trebuie sa faceti este sa introduceti textul in casuta de tradus si sa apasati butonul Traduceti.Traducerea va aparea imediat.
Traducator roman englez
dictionar roman italian
dictionar italian roman
translator roman francez
dictionar roman german
traducere romana engleza